- What is your favorite part about working with Ventura Medstaff?
My recruiter Kelli has been a pleasure to work with. She takes the time to explain things to me, hear my concerns, and support me with my decisions. Ventura Medstaff has allowed me to open up my horizons and explore all over the United States.
- Which state has been your favorite place to travel and why?
I am currently on my first assignment in Caribou, ME. I am looking forward though to getting out of New England because I have lived here my whole life.
- What states have you traveled to? What’s in your future bucket list and why?
States I have traveled to is only Maine so far. I am hoping to explore Delaware, Florida, Arizona, California, Montana, Utah.
- If you could travel back in time, what advice would you give to yourself about traveling?
If I could travel back in time, I would have told myself to make this jump a long time ago. It has been a positive experience so far and is something that I can see myself doing for a while.
- If this is your first assignment – what advice would you give to others looking to travel?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions! There are so many moving parts to this process and a lot to understand. Also, stay on top of your paperwork. It can be overwhelming at times, but the more on top of it you are, the smoother the process will be!
- What do you do like to do in your free time?
I like to explore the outdoors. Find good places to eat. Socialize.
- For the foodies out there, what have been your favorite dining experiences while traveling?
I traveled down to Acadia National Park and there was a restaurant there called the side street café. Full of flavor. Tons of options. Cocktails were great and they are famous for their Mac & Cheese.
Everyone say hi to Angel, one of Ventura MedStaff’s traveling speech-language pathologists. Angel started her travel SLP career with the Ventura Therapy team in May